More infos regarding my car at: email@example.com .
For sale a natural patina shop truck we built for use around town and to promote our business. Professionally
built. This truck gets LOTS OF LOOKS and sits perfectly at ¼” off the ground when bags are fully deflated
(4-5” ride height). Everything is like new except the body! Under the hood and interior has been completely
repainted or refinished to new condition. Frame off restoration….ZERO RUST! The cab and doors have had some minor
body work. The cab corners and rockers have been replaced, doors had creases that have been fixed, but the rest of
the truck is 100% natural patina….no clear coats…..just rat waxed to protect the natural patina finish. Bumpers
have been smoothed and painted. Grill area has been repainted and new grill installed. Original tailgate was
completely rotted out and replaced. Its powered by a 355 SBC built for a nostalgic 60’s look setup with
Offenhauser tri-power and mild cam backed by a modern 4L60e transmission….this thing really gets up and goes or
just cruise around town! Very little mileage since built. This truck runs and drives GREAT! You could drive it
anywhere without any issues!
Here is a small list of parts. Too much to list, everything new or refinished.
- Rebuilt SBC 355 with mild cam, built to look like a 327 with script valve covers
- Offenhauser Tri-Power setup for SBC
- Rebuilt 4L60e transmission with MSD electronic transmission controller
- Rebuilt and narrowed Chevy 12 bolt rear end w 3.73 gears
- American Racing Wheels Front 20x8, Rear 20x10, Front Tires 255/45-20, Rear 295/35-20
- Porterbuilt front crossmember with Corvette C4 Control Arms, rack and pinion steering and 13” disk brakes, Rear
drum brakes rebuilt.
- Porterbuilt Rear Crossmember and drop arms
- Porterbuilt Hood Hinges
- Ridetech Shockwaves Front
- Ridetech Airbags in the rear with RQ Series Shocks
- Ridetech AirPod Control System w level pro upgrade & smart phone app
- Wilwood Master Cylinder
- Flaming River Billet Column w/ Billet specialties BLVD Billet Steering Wheel
- Classic Instruments - '67-'72 Chevy Truck Package Gauge Sets
- Lokar Floor Shifter for 4L60e.
- Painless 28 circuit wiring harness
- Almost everything under the hood and in the interior is either new or refurbished.